Join more than 500 business incubator managers and economic development professionals from around the globe who will gather to explore strategies for entrepreneur support at NBIA's 27th International Conference on Business Incubation. The conference is the industry's premier event for making connections and gaining tools you need to provide unparalleled client assistance.
Event highlights include:
- Dozens of educational sessions: Newer incubator managers will learn the fundamentals; advanced incubator managers will gather the newest techniques for better assisting clients
- Success stories: New programming for this year's event pairs several of the industry's most talented incubator managers and their highly accomplished clients - learn from their mistakes and note the steps that led to success
- Keynote speakers: Among them is Desh Deshpande, the Boston entrepreneur and investor who co-chairs the national council to support President Barack Obama's innovation and entrepreneurship strategy
- Incubator tours: Explore how some of Boston's most successful incubators operate their programs and learn techniques you can implement in your own program
- Numerous networking opportunities: A breakfast that lets you network based on topics that interest you, a reception designed to connect new members and nonmembers with veteran NBIA members, and a Vendor Mixer that introduces you to tools of the trade