The WAINOVA World Atlas of Innovation is the first collection of Science Parks and Technology Parks and Business Incubators.
WAINOVA, the World Alliance for Innovation, seeks to contribute to the world's economic and social development by promoting innovation, technology transfer and the establishment of technology- and innovation-based companies.
Innovation hot spots
Launched at the International Association of Science Park's Annual World Conference at the Research Triangle Park in Raleigh, North Carolina in 2009, the Atlas collects together data from some 1200 innovation hot spots around the world.
Published by Ten Alps Publishing in association with WAINOVA and coordinated by IASP the International Association of Science Parks.
The World Atlas for Innovation, features:
- 572 pages, perfect bound, hard backed book
- Detailed data on 484 Science Parks and 198 Incubators
- Names and addresses of a further 550 verified technology locations
- 20+ pages of maps indicating global locations
- 700 individual maps indicating locations
- Graphic data representation of continental diversification of science parks
For more information you can view the ebook at www.wainova.com