WAINOVA World Alliance for Innovation
The World Alliance for Innovation (WAINOVA) was created in 2005 and brings together 24 of the major science park and business incubator associations throughout the world creating a network of networks.
To contribute to the world’s economic and social development by promoting innovation, technology transfer and the establishment of technology- and innovation-based companies
The alliance links these key organisations and thus provides a global connection between their respective membership bases, offering opportunities for collaboration and networking.
- Foster innovation, technology and knowledge transfer, and the creation of innovative companies.
- Cooperate with other organisations and international institutions that have amongst their objectives the promotion of economic,
- Scientific and technological global growth.
- Encourage the creation of new science parks, technopoles and innovation-based business incubators, facilitate their networking and
- Promote the establishment of the best management practices.
- Increase the efficiency of the work carried out by all the organisations that participate in the alliance.
- Distribute the benefits of this collaboration amongst the members of the organisations that participate in the alliance.